Focus on the needs of the homeless community by addressing both internal and external barriers that prevent a lifestyle of health and restoration.
Drug and Alcohol assessments
Housing through a shared living experience which includes supportive case management services and connections to community resources. It’s not just housing, It’s a restoration program for long term stability.
BIMA Therapeutic Services, offering:
Mobile Substance Use(SU), Assessment
Tele-Health SU Assessment
24- hour hotline referral for substance
- Supportive Housing
- In house case management services
- single and shared rooms
- shared housing single men
- Shared housing single women
- Shared housing pregnant women
- Community referral
- Brief Counseling services
- Employment coaching
- Educational coaching and support
- Life Skills
- Career coaching
- Financial budgeting coach
The Foundational Community Supports ( FCS) :
Provides Housing Navigator Housing & Employment Navigator.
Program helps individuals who are homeless or unstably housed find permanent solutions to housing . Each participant is connected to a knowledgeable and supportive Care Coordinator, who assists the individual in:
- Housing Assessment and Planning.
- Outreach to Property Managers to identify available housing in the community.
- Assistance with housing applications.
- Advocating on behalf of the individual.
Eligibility for the Foundational Community Supports: program is determined by Amerigroup.
- Active Medicaid benefits WITH
- A Verifiable mental health and/or physical condition, or a substance use disorder
- Chronic homelessness (12 months or more)
- At risk of losing your current housing
Most approvals are received within 10 days of completing an assessment.